This Site to a Friend
- Delamere International Bookshop – We represent a number of major leading book suppliers that concentrate on non-fiction books related to business, employment, marketing, investing & finance, real estate, and conducting international & global trade. We keep these reliable sources of information updated on a regular basis. Also included in our online bookstore are reliable sources for Market Research Reports and Market Information & Data related to most major industries. Download this free eBook “How to Succeed Using Market Research”, click here. (Compliments of Delamere Marketing & Communications)
For specific research into the following industries, broadcast, proav (professional audio/video), post production and digital cinema, we invite you to visit the following web sites. Broadcast News.com, and Post Production News.com, plus ProAv News.com and Digital Cinema News.com.
If you require additional assistance with research of companies, industries or topics, please feel free to contact our marketing and communication team, and they will arrange to offer you advice and support for your research project. Visit Delamere Marketing & Communication.
The Delamere Group also publishes and distributes e-newsletters at regular intervals. If you would like to subscribe to any of our informative newsletters that you feel are appropriate to your employment, career, goals or just general information related to global business and world industry trends, and which will assist you in your important decision making, please visit this page and select the free newsletter you would like to receive. Click here.
Recommended Book Suppliers
- Announcement of Forthcoming New Books – The ‘Delamere Group’ and the ‘MTC International Foundation’ are pleased to announce the release of 3 new books, written by Geoffrey Hebdon, author, writer, researcher and reporter.
“The Delamere Saga (The untold story of Vale Royal Abbey)" ©. This book is a comprehensive report on the history of Vale Royal Abbey in Cheshire, England and its complex occupants over the centuries. To be released in 2018.
“Zero Hour of the Apartheid Regime of Zuid Afrika" ©. This book is a comprehensive review of the beginning and the end of Apartheid in South Africa from the vantage point of a white British person who in a small way contributed to its final demise. To be released in 2019.
“The Birth, Life & Death of King Cotton" ©. This book covers the beginning of the slave trade in Africa, to the cotton plantations in America that used and exploited these slaves and onto the cotton trade in Lancashire, England. It also covers the fascinating history of the Arkwright family, whose personal story reflects the effect of the notorious cotton trade on a typical family in the 1800’s. To be released in 2020.
For more information please contact the Delamere Group, click here.
- Harriman House – This publisher is one of the UK's leading independent publishers of finance, trading and investment books. Their catalogue covers a wide range of subjects from personal finance, small business and economics, through to stock market investing, trading and professional guides. They produce high quality, highly focused titles written by leading authors, journalists and experts. Read more.
Online Book Store - This is the world's largest inventory of new, used
and out-of-print books. Browse the catalog for the subjects required our use the
powerful search box if you are looking for a particular book or topic. Click
- Audio Books by eStories - Our company has over 80,000 audio book titles, including best-sellers spanning every genre and new releases added each week. Personalized search and discovery tools make it easy to find your next story. Download our free app for Android or iPhone and play your audio books anywhere, even offline. Your stories automatically sync across up to 10 devices. You can even listen to audio books in your Bluetooth®-enabled car. FREE Audiobook Download. Choose from Best-Sellers and New Releases Now.
- Wide Selection of eBooks - We help readers find their favorite authors and books for hours of enjoyable digital reading. You can quickly search and sort though our constantly growing selection of great reads by your favorite genre. Limitless eBooks
- Palgrave Books - Palgrave publishes award-winning research which changes the world across the humanities, social sciences and business for academics, professionals and librarians. We offer authors and readers the very best in academic content whilst also supporting the community with innovative new formats and tools. Professional Finance books and eBooks on palgrave.com Vast selection & free shipping worldwide.
- Blackwell Books (UK) - Blackwell the knowledge retailer, is a very strong brand in the sector, and offers a wide range of books in a variety of subjects including business, children’s fiction and an array of academic references. Their site always has added benefits through highlighted features, best seller lists, reviews extracts and books of the month, along with some great special offers. Click here.
- Select Your Books Online - We carry millions of books and hundreds of thousands of authors. Our firm owns the second largest U.S. bookstore chain and has been in business since 1917. Booksamillion.com, the website for the Books-A-Million chain, launched in 1998 and is dedicated to offering great prices and superior customer service, so you can be confident you're getting great value. Click Here!
- Subscribe to Free Magazines - BestDealMagazines.com offers the lowest prices available, plus business magazines are FREE. If you find a lower price elsewhere, please contact us to request a price match. If we are able to price match we certainly will. Best Deal Magazines - Free Business Magazines
- Free Online Library - OAPEN is an online library that currently holds 2,500 open-access scholarly books. The site is maintained by the OAPEN Foundation, a non-profit organization established by a coalition of Dutch universities and libraries that is based out of the National Library in the Hague. The OAPEN Foundation collaborates with 100 publishers from eighteen different countries, including many universes presses, in order to provide librarians, researchers, and the general public with peer reviewed books about a variety of subjects. Users can browse through books by subject or filter by language. (The majority of books on this site are in English, although many are in Dutch, French, and Italian as well. Twenty-three languages are represented in total). While OAPEN includes items across all academic disciplines, the majority of books available on this site are in the social sciences and humanities. The collection is continuing to grow and users can subscribe to a newsletter to receive updates. Visit this site. (Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2016)
- Leading Source For Used & Rare Books - Biblio Inc. is the largest independent marketplace for quality used, rare, and out-of-print books. With an inventory of more than 65 million books, we bring book lovers and collectors together with the books they are looking for, whether they want great reading copies at even better prices, some of the scarcest or hard-to-find titles, or deep savings (up to 90%) on college textbooks. At Biblio, we set ourselves apart by our commitment to quality and community. Our global network represents the world's finest independent booksellers. Click here.
- Information & Research Material for Medical Professionals - Oakstone's CMEInfo continuing education programs are developed for health care and dental providers around the globe. Doctors, dentists, and other medical professionals rely on Oakstone to provide a range of unbiased and evidence-based materials. The content is available in the form of recorded medical conferences, board reviews, specialty reviews, clinical updates, and accompanying materials, which can be accessed online or in audio MP3 CD formats. Oakstone Medical Publishing
- Trade Magazines. Free subscriptions are now available to professionals - No hidden or trial offers, and no purchase necessary. Publications are absolutely free to professionals who qualify. The Delamere Group has arranged an ongoing contract for our clients and site visitors (See News Release) to receive these free subscriptions to qualified individuals and companies. Browse through our extensive list of trade publications by industry, title, or geographic eligibility to find the titles that best match your skills and interests. Simply complete the application form and submit it. Many are available forinternational delivery. For more details on the over 300 magazines currently offered on a free subscription basis click here
- Apress Technical Books - Apress Media LLC is a technical publisher devoted to meeting the needs of IT professionals, software developers, and programmers. With more than 1,000 books in print and electronic formats, Apress provides high-quality, no-fluff content that helps serious technology professionals build a comprehensive pathway to career success. Apress is committed to supporting the ever-growing programming community by taking risks on publishing books in niche and nascent technologies. "Apress Beginning" books provide a reliable and readable place to start learning something new, while seasoned developers have long relied on Apress Pro books to provide the no-fuss, honest approach that is needed for solving everyday problems and coverage of topics that is broad enough to support their complete career development. At Expert level, our readers appreciate the accuracy and singular voice that our books provide for the highest-intensity of topics. Become an expert with Apress
- Microsoft Press - For over 30 years, Microsoft Press has helped IT professionals, developers, and home and office users hone their technical skills and knowledge with books, eBooks, and online content from today’s industry experts. Microsoft Press Special Deals
- Tools for Digital Learning - McGraw-Hill Education is the global leader in digital learning and has been publishing educational content for over 125 years. McGraw-Hill Education partners around the world with students, educators, administrators and other professionals to deliver engaging, adaptive and personalized solutions that improve performance and results. We combine proven, research-based content with the best emerging digital technologies to guide assessment, teaching and learning to achieve the best possible outcome for students, instructors and institutions. McGraw-Hill Education employs more than 6,000 people in 44 countries and publishes in more than 60 languages. McGraw-Hill Education
- Science & Business Media - Springer Science and Business Media is a leading academic publisher and offers customers a vast collection of over 110,000 books and eBooks in The Springer Shop at www.springer.com. Our customer base includes research professionals, academic researchers, professors and lecturers, students, authors, as well as individuals with an interest for science and technology. Shop at the #1 Science Publisher - Vast Selection & Free Shipping
- Access the World's Largest Online Library - "Questia" is the first online library that provides 24/7 access to the world's largest online collection of books, encyclopedias, and journal articles in the humanities and social sciences. You can search each and every word of all of the books and journal articles in the collection. You can read every title cover to cover. This rich, scholarly content -- selected by professional collection development librarians -- is not available elsewhere on the Internet. Undergraduate, high school, graduate students, and Internet users of all ages have found "Questia" to be an invaluable online resource. Anyone doing research or just interested in topics that touch on the humanities and social sciences will find this service invaluable. Questia, The Internet's Largest Library
- A wide selection of e-books to download - eBooks.com has the largest range of e-books in over 150 categories. With prices well below hard copy books, and the unique appeal of instantly downloadable books. Topics covered are law, business, education, health and sports, self-help plus many more. Click here.
- Book Depository - Currently, The Book Depository is able to ship 1.8 million unique titles, within 48 hours, from our fulfillment centre in Gloucester, United Kingdom. This figure is increasing everyday. Apart from publishers, distributors and wholesalers, we even list and supply books from other retailers! Amazingly, we are also able to arrange the reprint of over 300,000 out of print titles which, again, we can dispatch from Gloucester within 48 hours, and most orders are covered by free shipping. Click here.
House Books & Online Courses - We are committed to publishing products and sponsoring
events that have a positive self-help slant and are conducive to healing ourselves
and planet Earth. Hay House is the International Leader in inspirational, transformational,
and self-help publishing with high integrity and quality products. Save
20% on New York Times Bestselling Books Everyday
- Better World Books - Every book sold on either of Better World Books' e-commerce sites has free shipping included, with no minimum purchase, to anywhere in the world. Better World Books is the socially conscious consumer's bookstore of choice. BetterWorldBooks.com offers the lowest shipping rates on the Web: free shipping worldwide. We can offer these great rates because, unlike most other online used booksellers, we have all of our used books physically in stock. At any one time, around 3 million books are on the shelves of our Indiana warehouse. Fund Literacy, Care for the Environment, and get a Fair Price on the Books you Want. Visit http://www.betterworldbooks.co.uk/
- New & Used Business Books - Alibris (pronounced “uh-LEE-briss”) is the premier online marketplace for independent sellers of new and used books, music, and movies, as well as rare and collectible titles. We connect people who love books, music, and movies to more than 100 million items from thousands of sellers worldwide. Our selection of books on business is one of the largest in the world. Textbooks - Save up to 80% off list price
Waterstone’s Book Store (UK) -
Waterstones’s is the leading specialist high street book retailer, has launched its own online retail website offering a wealth of books, book knowledge and access to expert booksellers from Waterstone’s stores around the country. Waterstones
Recommended Suppliers of Research Reports
- Powerful Research Tool, Publons - The peer review process is an essential part of publishing high-quality academic research, but it can be a time-consuming, thankless task, which often slows publication. One organization trying to change this is Publons, a company which "turn[s] peer review into a measurable indicator of a researcher's expertise and contributions to their field" as part of their mission to "speed up research by harnessing the power of peer review." Here, academic researchers can create a free profile and "import, verify, and store a record of every peer review [they] perform and every manuscript [they] handle as an editor, for any journal in the world, in full compliance with all editorial policies." Interested visitors can browse the more than 400,000 participating researchers as well as an extensive FAQ section detailing how Publons works for reviewers, editors, and publishers. Early-career researchers may want to check out Publons Academy, a free online course found under the actions tab. Publons was founded in 2012 in New Zealand by physicist Andrew Preston and social scientist Daniel Johnston. In 2017 it was acquired by Clarivate Analytics, the parent company of Web of Science, and that same year Publons won the ALPSP Innovation in Publishing Award. Visit this site. (From the Scout Report)
- Nature International Journal - Nature is a weekly international journal publishing the finest peer-reviewed research in all fields of science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions. Nature also provides rapid, authoritative, insightful and arresting news and interpretation of topical and coming trends affecting science, scientists and the wider public. The ISME Journal Yearly Subscription Print & Online Subscribe Now
- Annotated Books Online - Bibliophiles and historians may be interested in Annotated Books Online (ABO), "a virtual research environment for scholars and students interested in historical reading practices." Visitors to this project will find a database of more than one hundred scanned early modern texts dating from the late 1400s to the late 1600s, which may be searched by keyword, title, author, language, and a variety of other fields. Read more.
- Research Data for Marketing & Business - Get full access to our database for company, industry, and contact information and research over 100 million contacts. Learn more about the companies you want to sell to. Treasured Data has verified information on 35+ million companies and 65+ million business executives. With a Proprietary Software ensuring that you will receive the most up to date information available. We can deliver our data to your desktop or mobile device, in an Excel csv file, within seconds once you checkout and click the submit button. Visit TreasuredData.com
- Editor's Note - Good research and good writing go hand in hand. This site from the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) introduces business personnel and students to the principles of conducting good research. The clear and helpful information on the site is divided into six digestible categories: Research Overview, Conducting Primary Research, Evaluating Sources of Information, Searching the World Wide Web, Internet References, and Archival Research. Within each of these categories are numerous informative subcategories, such as Research Ethics and Searching with a Search Engine. This last area is a great tool for business personnel and students learning how to conduct better searches, including information on Boolean operators. Visit this site. (Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2014)
- Understanding the Power & Value of Market Research - Having this knowledge in your business venture or your established company, is one of the most powerful tools you can possess. Read more.
- The Academy of International Financial Research Analysts (IFRA) - This is the only institute in the world that targets to produce Financial Research Analysts equipped to match the modern day research requirements. Research, the most sought-after profession in the world has been growing at the fastest pace and is expected to grow manifold in the coming decades Academy of International Financial Research Analysts is the brainchild of many researchers worldwide who realized that a formal professional program is imperative in the process of creating a world-class Research Analyst. Read more.
- Which Magazine Product Reviews - Which has for many years been a well-known and trusted consumer champion. We offer a wide range of expert product reviews and advice to make it easier for consumer to make the right purchasing decision. We cover everything from technology to kitchen appliances through to cars. At Which we test more than 2,500 products every year. Our experience and expertise enables us to select the best approach to testing products and services, in a way that nobody else can. Every aspect of product performance and specification is examined from price, running costs, efficiency and reliability and because we’re 100% independent our reviews are always straight to the point and unbiased. Visit Which?
Research & Company Information - The Delamere Group uses Hoover's, which is your premier source of business information.
Providing comprehensive, up-to-date information through a global database of more
than 21 million companies, 28 million decision makers, 600 industries, and a proprietary
data collection process, Hoover's delivers the most reliable company information
available. For accurate, relevant information that impacts each level of your
business, you won't find a better resource than Hoover's. From Sales to HR, Procurement
to Product Management, a Hoover's subscription saves your company invaluable time
and provides insight to help reach organizational goals. Hoover’s reports give you vital information to evaluate opportunity and competition, define strategy, and prepare for sales calls - anytime, anywhere.
- Importance of Digital Marketing Research - Continuous Marketing Research should be the focus of any company. No matter how Big or how Small you are, knowing what your customer thinks, how the market evolves, what your competitors are doing should be your constant priority. In a world of Multi-Device Multi-Tasking use, do we know how your customers deal with all of this? What Analytics are telling us about how your customer is using your website? Are they concerned about Privacy? What Social Media do they use most and how? Do you understand the Psychology of your customers? Digital Marketing Research 2015
Market Research Reports & Publications - The panel of the market information available in our database is difficult to overestimate, the topics covered are related to numerous industries including broadcast, proav, post production and digital cinema and also data on various countries and regions across the world, making our database truly global. The catalogue is designed in a handy and user-friendly way, so each study can be easily reached and reviewed. Click here.
- Market Research Data – The Delamere Group is now promoting, Research and Markets, Inc. who are the world's leading source for international market research and market data. Research and Markets list over 900,000 of major research publications from the worlds leading publishers, consultants and analysts providing our clients with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends. Read more.
- Bharat Book Bureau – This research service is an accurate market research reports aggregator providing informative details about different industries, companies' profiles and country reports. The company has a list of over 400 publishers from around the globe catering the latest on industries, leading companies and innovative product launches both national and international. The publishers include Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), FT.com, Euromoney, Datamonitor, BBC Research, Globaldata, Canadean and many more. We provide detailed informative material and samples of reports are available to our website visitors. Custom Research
- Market Research Reports Downloadable or Hard Copy - Marketsensus is a leading supplier of market research, providing customers with quick, secure, 24-hour access to downloadable reports. You now have access to the breadth of market research covering all market-sectors from consumer products to manufacturing. Marketsensus - online market research
Industry Analysis & Reports
- This Company pioneered online delivery of detailed industry analysis to small and large businesses through its Industry Financial Profiles, Sole Proprietor/Startup Profit & Loss Profiles, local and national Market Research Reports, Local Market Vitality Profiles, State Market Index series, and the Business Risk Index. Our proprietary research methodology tracks and analyzes the experience of over 18 million US business facilities, condensing millions of data points into the unique measures found in our profile series. Visit BizMiner
- The EDN Network, (Electrical Design News) which functions as an "electronics community for engineers, by engineers," seeks to provide resources that professional engineers might need to expand their knowledge and to succeed in their careers. The site is organized into a few basic categories (Design Centers, Tools & Learning, Community, and EDN Vault). Within those categories, subcategories direct readers to the projects, articles, and community events that most interest them. For instance, Analog, Automotive, Consumer, and half a dozen other subcategories can be navigated to from the Design Centers tab. Each of these, in turn, opens up to detailed articles on the latest in engineering. The site also features EDN TV, where readers can find short videos on a variety of engineering topics, and EDN Blogs such as Brian's Brain and Eye on the IoT. For readers who are fairly well-versed in engineering, this site is a fantastic resource. Visit this site. (More details of the EDN Network, click here) (Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2015)
- British Standards Institution (BSI) - This organization is the UK's National Standards Body and was the world's first. Your business can gain competitive advantage by ensuring that your products and services are safe, reliable and trustworthy with our testing and certification services. The BSI represents UK economic and social interests across all of the European and international standards organizations. BSI works with manufacturing and service industries, businesses, governments and consumers to facilitate the production of British, European and international standards. Learn also how to get the most from your business with our comprehensive range of courses on research, standards, management systems, business improvement and regulatory approval. Visit the BSI
- Business & Market Research Data - Avention (InfoGroup) provides the most complete and highest quality business information for Sales, Client Development, Marketing, Finance, Research and more. Get your free trial and see how this service will help you achieve your goals. For more than 20 years our company has been a recognized leader in business information solutions; delivering unparalleled company, executive, and industry intelligence that make business professionals more effective and productive in completing their critical daily tasks. Our products and services support a company's vital business processes, including serving their customers, finding and leveraging new opportunities, and working with suppliers and partners. We provide company and business profiles for Canada and the USA, and most countries abroad, which include most industries. With our services you can target, prospect and profile in ways that simply were not possible until today. Only our company can provide you the ability to leverage the world’s most comprehensive set of business information, relate it to the businesses, people and topics you care about, and help you uncover the best insights and opportunities to grow your business and out-compete your competition. Obtain your free trial now
- Financial Services Research - Ipsos is one of the leading providers of financial services research, both in the UK and globally. We combine a wealth of industry sector knowledge with in-depth expertise in a broad range of specialist research areas to ensure that our clients benefit from research findings which focus on delivering better business outcomes. Globally, we work with over 500 financial services companies and their subsidiaries, including over 70% of the financial players in the Fortune Global 250 and have financial industry experts around the globe. (Note they also cover other vital areas, such as Retail, Digital and Technology) Visit this site.
- WorldCat is the world's largest network of library content and services - WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information. WorldCat.org lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more around the world. WorldCat grows every day thanks to the efforts of librarians and other information professionals, such as the Delamere Group. You may also find article citations with links to their full text; authoritative research materials, such as documents and photos of local or historic significance; and digital versions of rare items that aren't available to the public. Because WorldCat libraries serve diverse communities in dozens of countries, resources are available in many languages. The Delamere Group uses WorldCat for much of the research undertaken by our marketing and research team. Click here.