Your Resume |
& Positions Available |
Recruiters & Employers |
From Home-Business Opportunites
This Site to a Friend
Looking to Start or Change Careers - My Next Move is an excellent resource for those looking to start or change careers? The site features 900 career options, searchable by key words or by industry. For instance, when "psychologist" is typed into the key word search almost two dozen options appear, from Clinical Psychologist to Mental Health Counselor. Clicking on Clinical Psychologist links to a page that describes what clinical psychologists do, what their knowledge, skills, and abilities are, what personality styles work best in the field, what technologies they use, what education is required, their average salary, and what the opportunities will most likely be in the future. Visit this site (From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2015)
we highlight a popular worthwhile career with a future.
The current job market indicates that the career of "Graphic Designer"
has good prospects. What opportunities exist? What qualifications are needed?
What actually does being a Graphic Designer involve? For answers to these
and other questions read
Qualifying as a UX Designer – This may seem a strange title for a career, but from recent research it now appears to be quickly becoming one the most sought after qualifications that an IT savvy person can pursue. What is a UX Designer (User Experience & Information Architecture (IA)? Click here. What does being a UX Designer involve? Read more.
Understand UX & Learn How to Develop Winning Websites - This course will teach you everything you need to know about UX, including design, content, and coding. And you'll learn from the ground up, so it doesn't matter how much experience you have when you start. You'll be exposed to principles and strategies, but, more importantly, you'll learn how to actually apply these abstract concepts by coding three different websites for three very different audiences. Improve Your Website with UX Strategies (1) Apply UX strategies to a site's content & design (2) Understand Information Architecture to enhance the content on your website (3) Know what dictates how your website should look, design and code a B2B website, a B2C blog, and an ecommerce site. This course will help you stand out as a web designer, teaching you how to apply User Experience (UX) strategies that will make every site you build useful, usable, and valuable. UX & Web Design Master Course: Strategy, Design, Development
a list of internationally accredited colleges, which offer Graphic Design training click here, and for a highly recommended and successful source of Distance
(Study at Home) Learning that offers Graphic Design as a subject, plus
many other courses, visit Delamere
Institute of Online Learning.
Or visit our web page on available courses specifically related to UX Design and Human Computer Interaction
you have any further questions about this career contact our firm for employment opportunities.
- Jobs Currently Available - A very useful web service for our site visitors and clients who are looking or searching for jobs in UX design. Plus employers who are looking to recruit skilled employees who have the required skills as a UX designer. This service is for interaction, visual, motion designers, UX strategists and user researchers. We recommend visiting this website, click here.
Learn How to Use Axure RP Pro
- Using Axure RP Pro
software to create annotated wireframes, plus how to export, publish, and share your wireframes, and remember many UX employers are now starting to look for Axure
on resumes. Read more
- Our Company now handles a database of more than five million current jobs and
listings covering most countries of the world. If you are an individual looking
for suitable employment you can search
our Database for FREE, you simply enter your skills, the location desired,
then click on the Search Button. If you are a recruiter or a company looking to
hire, then you can list your jobs offered and employment openings for a small
monthly fee. Click
- Free Job Hunting Service - The Muse is a free job hunting service. But it's also much more than that. Since its inception in 2012, the Muse has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Mashable, CNN, Bloomberg Television, PBS, and other media outlets. What makes the Muse fresh and interesting? On the website, readers can browse over 2,500 open jobs at companies like Facebook, Zappos, Petplus, and many others. However, the site goes way beyond the ordinary listing service. It also features colorful profiles of each company, which include video interviews with employees, photographs of offices, and rich descriptions of the company culture. In addition, the website provides free training on everything from designing the perfect CV to interview skills to tips on how to choose a career in the first place. Visit this site. (From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2015)
Home Hairdressing Course - If you want to learn how to cut and style hair like the professionals then you will find this course exactly what you need. This course is ideal to assist you to discover the secret techniques to dressing and styling hair, no matter if you're a beginner or a professional. Read more.
Searching for Jobs - If you are looking for an exiting new job we are here to help you find one. Our database covers most major countries of the world. If you are looking to hire new employees, you can always post your job on our site for free. Click here.
Human Resource Management - TribeHR is an exciting development in the world of human resource management: our innovative features let your company focus more on what you do best, and less on the things that get in your way. Our HR management software doesn’t just hold all of your employee information: It also cleverly studies it to show you trends, and highlights information that can save you time and money. Full of awesome features in an easy-to-use intuitive interface, TribeHR helps you build a motivated and resourceful culture in your company, making everyone happier and more efficient. TribeHR is designed specifically for small and medium businesses. Founded by a core team of entrepreneurs and technology experts, our primary goal is to make the field of human resources software better for you. Already used by hundreds of companies to manage thousands of employees, we: Simplify and automate much of the drudgery people associate with HR. Give employees more control over their relationship with their employer. Make HR less about the numbers, and more about the people. Get your HR systems under control with a single comprehensive suite. TribeHR is built for small to medium businesses. Start free today!
Certification of Business & Employment Skills
- Having the right people in the right jobs can make the difference between industry leadership and mediocrity, between loyal customers and shrinking market share, and between project success and failure. That's why Brainbench is dedicated to helping organizations use assessment science to predict employee success. Using the Brainbench assessment platform, companies improve hiring and retention, boosts training success, enhances customer satisfaction, and increase profitability. Visit Brainbench
- Scan & Match Your Resume With Leading Recruiters & Companies - Jobscan is a web tool that analyzes how well you match a job, which is currently available, in two seconds. We have a team in Seattle and New York City with team members from Microsoft and Google. Jobscan has been around for some time and it's recommended by the New York Department of Labor and numerous career services throughout the U.S. Our service uses Application Tracking Systems to search for qualified candidates from a large applicant pool. ATS help employers by analyzing resumes / CVs and identifying those who’s content match a given sets of keywords. And weed out those who don't rank well. Visit Jobscan
- Best Way to Manage Employee Expenses - Bento provides smart business prepaid cards that can be controlled remotely through a phone, tablet, or computer and offers clients software and a card system that enables them to control exactly when, where, and how much employees can spend. Bento is a prepaid Mastercard® that’s easy to reload and control. Distribute to staff or contractors, or use as utility cards (without a person's name on the card) to manage specific projects or business expenses. Bento for Business, the best way to manage your employee expenses
- Residency & Citizenship For Investors - This 233-page book examines the prospect of obtaining foreign residency and a 2nd citizenship by making an investment in any one of 28 selected countries and the province of Quebec in Canada. It explains how to live, do business (or do nothing), retire and enjoy a good standard of living in exotic, low-key and sunny islands such Grenada, Antigua, St Kitts and Nevis, Dominica and Mauritius; tropical Central American states such as Belize, Costa Rica and Panama; EU-member states such as Spain, Portugal, Malta, the UK, Hungary, Latvia and Cyprus; Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, the U.S. and Quebec in Canada. Residency and Citizenship through Investment: The 2015 Report for Emigrants, Expatriates and Investors
- Employment in Green Careers - Interest in green careers (those that promote the health of the environment) has been growing for decades. But students are not always clear about what the options are. This U.S. Department of Labor website can help. Readers can scout the site in a number of interesting ways. A first step might be the What Are Green Careers? section, which outlines how the Department of Labor defines green careers, as well as some of the terminology used throughout the site. Readers may then locate and explore more than 200 green careers, in categories such as Renewable Energy Generation, Transportation, Green Construction, and about a dozen others. The Find Education and Training section is also informative, as it links to options that run the gamut from short-term on-the-job training to master's degrees. This is an excellent resource for guidance counselors, advisers, or anyone who works with young people to help them clarify and pursue their careers. Visit this site. (From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout)
- How to Discover Your Dream Job - This guide and online course is for anyone who wishes to have a happier and more fulfilled life. Discover Your Dream Job is the most thorough job discovery course now available and guides you through the necessary steps for achieve a successful life through your desired employment. Discover Your Dream Job
Way to Find a Job - With our 3-Step Employment System we teach you everything
you need to know to catch the attention of employers in any industry. We providie
employment tools and resources to job seekers. Once you have their interest, we'll
show you how to fully capitalize on the situation and compel them to hire YOU.
Our methods are quick and easy to learn. There is a very specific psychology at
work when you communicate with a prospective hirer via your cover letter and resume.
When an employer decides to post a job, there is a specific 'need' related to
the position which the employee must fulfil. We show you how to adopt a 'needs-based'
approach to your job application which will trigger an instant connection and
bond with the person reading your resume. Read
to Choose the Right Career, Employment & Occupational Online Handbook
- The USA Department
of Labor issued this tremendously useful Handbook in its online format, and
for those looking for a new career or those who are just starting out, it provides
a wealth of helpful facts. Basic information for hundreds of jobs is made available
in the Handbook, including such details as the training and education required
for each position, along with expected earnings, future job prospects, and information
on working conditions. Additionally, users can look at sections that provide suggestions
on how to evaluate a job offer, and a section on the methodology used to prepare
the Handbook. Visit
this site. (Kindly submitted by The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout
- Evaluate Candidates, Applicant & Prospective Employees - Using our reliable and valid psychological tests assists you to do this in a skillful way. Especially in the past decade with the increase of the average educational level and the oversupply of candidates per professional category, the evaluation of elements such as the ones of: the contestant's emotional intelligence, personality, professional values, decision making ability, esprit de corps and motivation may guarantee success. With the aid of those tests the processes of both personnel recruitment and assessment are enriched in an organization and the company may overcome problems of false judgments, which often result from the Human Resources Manager's subjectivity or the use of non-standard tests. By using Testbiz, both companies and professionals will be able to use scientific tests without having to forbear the insufferable cost for acquiring literary property and also in an irreproachable, objective, manageable and effective way. Reliable, high-quality and valid psychometric evaluation tests for individuals and companies by iTestBiz.com.