- We are proud to offer the largest selection of quality wood or metal wine display
racks and wine cellar racks available at amazing discount prices! Our wine bottle
racks and wine display racks designs have been produced produces with care. From
traditional wooden wine racks in solid pine or redwood cedar to the latest unique
custom metal wine racks metal wine rack styles, our wine bottle racks are strong,
beautiful and suitable for any type of wine storage space. Complement your wine
cellar with some of our masterfully created racks and accessories. Our wine cellar
racks reflect your taste and represent the highest quality of wine storage rack
Racks All Styles : Store 10 to 10,000 bottles
- Making Sparkling Water - This is the world’s first sparkling water maker designed with a complete stainless steel enclosure. Aarke means ”everyday” in Southern Sami, a language spoken by only 500 people in the north of Sweden. The Aarke brand was founded by two industrial designers, Jonas Groth and Carl Ljungh, with the objective to design, produce and sell premium household appliances, a category that has been forgotten by the design community. The first product, the Aarke Sparkling water maker, was launched in collaboration with AGA Gas, the classic Swedish gas company, in late 2016. Sparkling water - Aarke
- First Leaf Wine Club - Firstleaf is the world’s first fully customizable wine club. As members rate the wines they receive, we personalize wine selections to match their unique tastes. By doing so, we help members discover wines they didn’t even know they loved. We provide great wine for a great value. To do this we’ve partnered directly with wineries and winemakers to cut out layers of middlemen—the importers, distributors, and retailers—and bring the wine straight to our members. 3 Amazing Wines. 1 Incredible Deal. 3 Bottles. $5 Each. Join Today!
- Personalised Bottles & Labels - We specialise in selling the most unique and interesting personalised alcohol bottles of alcohol online in the UK. From our address in Edinburgh, we carefully select the finest beer, wine, cider, champagne, prosecco, whisky, gin and vodka from around the UK, and the rest of the world, creating individually personalised labels which we attach to the bottles, and package up for you. We can deliver them on their own, in a single gift box, or even as part of a large gift hamper. Our attention to detail and design ensures that the recipient will always be impressed and amazed. Not only with how good our products look, but also at how tasty the contents are inside. Click here
- Wine Racks - Everyone who purchases several or more bottles of wine needs a wine rack. And wine connoisseurs who maintain a wine cellar need multiple wine racks. Le Cellier wine racks are available in sets ranging from 36, 48, 60, 72, 96, 120, 216, 288 and 432 bottle racks all at significant discounts from the individual single rack price. Wine Racks International, Inc.
- Cellars Wine Club - Cellars has grown to become one of the premier wine clubs on the west coast. Over the years we have continued to expand our partnerships with many world class wine producers in the area, by fostering long-term relationships with both producers and wine lovers alike. Working with our in house team of wine tasters and the bounty of wineries in the area, we quickly gained acclaim through our “no bad bottle guarantee” and our commitment to outstanding customer service. Premium Wines at a great price!
- XtraWine - The number 1 eCommerce wine retailer in Italy. they sell only top rate, quality wines from Italy, France and abroad with prices ranging from €4 all the way up to €2500. With over 1500 products online and expanding daily, the merchant is looking to grow in the European market. Products are delivered in Italy between 24-48 hours, or 48-120 hours in the rest of Europe. All major credit cards, paypal and bank transfers are accepted. Buy Vintage Wine Online
- Choosing from the World’s Leading Wineries - Wine Insiders is an online wine store that cuts out the middleman and delivers expertly chosen wines from the vineyard to the doorstep. Middleman savings allow for deep customer discounts and generous affiliate commissions. Wine Insiders, in business for 31 years, uses its insider connections and buying clout to find the best wines and the best prices from top vineyards and family operated wineries all over the world. Save Up to 20% When You Join a Wine Insiders Wine Club
- California Wines - We offer a selection of hand-selected, award-winning wines to suit all tastes. There are several great wine of the month clubs to choose from to fit any budgets. Every wine is 100% guaranteed. Click here.
- Learning Beer & Cellar Management - This course is designed to give learners an overview of what it takes to run a safe and effective cellar operation. It also helps learners to understand the conditions needed to keep beers and ales in good condition. The course combines a mixture of videos documents and presentations to help the learner understand and the course is designed to be completed in the learners own time and can be started, left and then picked up at the same point. Beer and Cellar Management
- Personalized Etched & Labeled Wine - Etching Expressions offers a unique product - personalized etched and labeled wine for all occasions. The company has been around since 2001. Etching Expressions custom wine labels and etches allow you to create a unique wine label for any special occasion. Personalized Etched and Labeled Wine for All Occasions
- This web site is dedicated to all Champagne lovers who are eager to learn about
this beverage and who would like to be kept updated on Champagne news and events.
Buy Champagne and Fine Wine online from We Love Champagne. Dom Pérignon,
De Venoge Cuvée, De Sousa and Fils and many more delivered straight to
your door! Click
- Wine of the Day – Our service offers one wine of exceptional quality each day at a great price. We offer our wines at discounts of 25-30% off normal retail and often have free shipping offers to inspire larger orders. Once our daily wine is sold out, the deal is over until the next day. In some cases, we may run a second wine during the day as well. Click here.
- This British company currently sells around 3,000 different items, including
over 2,800 types of drink. Now stocking over 400 whiskies, 180+ vodkas, 400+ liqueurs,
absinthes, cachaca, eaux de vie, poteen and cordials mixers to compliment the
alcoholic range, many of which can not be found on the High Street. They also
have for sale a comprehensive list of bar and cocktail equipment, wine accessories
and glassware. TheDrinkShop
Your Absinthe Online - We have the full range of Absinthe that you need.
From traditional French Absinthes to strong Czech Absinthes, we have an absinthe
to suit your taste. Absinthe is a liquor made with wormwood (Artemisia absinthium).
It is a deep green drink with a very bitter taste. Absinthe was very popular with
19th century intellectuals, poets and artists like Oscar Wilde and Vincent Van
Gogh. Besides having a very high alcohol content (120 to 160 proof), absinthe
was also said to induce a dreamlike state, enhance creativity and facilitate artistic
Check out the very best in Czech Absinthe. Read this interesting article about Absinthe, click here.
Wines - Our company is the UK's largest Internet retailer of top quality
Vintage Wine, Vintage Port, Whisky, Cognac, Armagnac and Vintage Champagne for
anniversaries, birthdays, corporate gifts and other special occasions. Our minimum
order quantity is just one bottle and come with a no quibble refund policy and
a price promise guarantee. Vintage
Wines & Gifts
from over 2,500 wines from the best vineyards of the world - Our partner
"Wine.Com" has the largest selection of top wines from premier
vineyards. If you are interested in good quality wines for your home our business/office,
or for corporate gifts, the best deals we have found are listed at this online
wine store. Check out the "Corporate Gift Center."
wine.com by eVineyard
- We have stocked our wine cellar with large selections of fine wines, champagnes,
spirits and beer from around the country and around the world. The chocolates,
cheeses and gourmet foods which compliment the wines are of an equally high caliber.
We offer both imported and domestic delicacies to suit every taste. Our
Best Selling Gift Baskets! Register & Receive 5% Off Your Order.
Selecting the Best Wines - Winetasting.com has taken the best of Ambrosia, the Berglund Catalog of Fine Wines®, partnered it with Geerlings & Wade, America's Leading Direct-to-Consumer Winery®, and created a compelling selection of what we believe to be the best wines in the world ... in quality, value and a sense of place. Since 1991, we have been located in one of the most remarkable neighborhoods in the world -- the Napa Valley -- the epicenter of premium American wine production and culinary delights. WineTasting.com
Top Quality Wine Online - Wine Legacy is a premier Internet retailer featuring
a diverse selection of superb quality, hand-picked wines from around the world,
shipped directly to the customer's doorstep. We simplify the wine selection process
for the consumer by scouring the globe and tasting and selecting wines from some
of the best producing vineyards in the world. winelegacy.com
- superb quality, hand-picked wines from around the world
"How to Build Your own Wine Cellar"
- Your will learn how to start and build your own wine cellar. Discover which
wines to store, the best conditions to store them in, where and how long to store
them. This useful e-book How
to Build Your own Wine cellar is highly recommended by our research department.
from South Africa -
Wines of South Africa (WOSA) are a fully inclusive body, representing all
South African producers of wine who export their products. WOSA has over 320 exporters
on its database, comprising all the major South African wine exporters. It is
constituted as a not-for-profit organization and is totally independent of any
producer or wholesaling company. One of our partners has a shareholding in one
of the best vineyards in South Africa, and we will soon be selling top quality
Pinot Noir and Chardonnay wines under our own label "Delamere
Vineyards" so we always recommend to many of our clients to try the best
wines from South Africa. Visit
about South African Wines
- At the southern tip of Africa, where two mighty oceans meet in the shadow of
landmark Table Mountain, lays the fairest Cape in the world. Known locally as
the Mother City, Cape Town is the gateway to the South African winelands and one
of the great wine capitals of the world. Here the cultures of Africa, Europe and
the East have met and mingled for over 350 years, shaping a city both ancient
and modern, rich in colourful history and culturally diverse. Visit
this informative site.
World of Wine-Learn How to Taste & Select a Quality Bottle of Wine
- Our online training program will show you how. During this course you will become
familiar with the wines of the world. Material covered will include grape varieties,
important wine regions, how wine is made, tasting procedures, how to select wines
at a restaurant, food and wine pairing, how to read a wine label, and more. For
the full details of this course, "The World of Wine-Learn How to Taste
& Select a Quality Bottle of Wine" (Ref. MTC 302) Go to the Online
Courses page of Delamere Institute of Online Learning, click
here, and select the Category "Special Interest Courses" click
Bar & Catering Accessories - Our partner in Cambridge, UK is one of
the leading supplies of items related to quality products for your home bar,
drinks cabinet, and catering supplies. Check the online catalog which
displays, pub signs, ashtrays, jugs, cocktail equipment, wine accessories,
plus many more. Drinkstuff.com
- Learn How to Bartend from this Online Bartending School - Do you want “mad skills” to show off at your next dinner party? Are you simply curious about how the magic is done? Do you want a terrific short-cut that will let you avoid dishwashing and vegetable chopping on your way to your dream job? This course teaches you: 1. Terminology and equipment, understand your customer; know your tools. 2. Garbage vs Garnish - appearance & altering the taste of a cocktail. 3. Glassware - know what goes in what glass (there are rules).4. How to pour; how to mix - essential skills for a professional Sour mixes, simple syrups, juices and mixers - what to keep on-hand.5. plus much more. Bartending School